Phage Futures Conference in Europe
The inaugural Phage Futures Europe 2019 in Brussels, Belgium was the first of its kind in Europe to discuss how to translate phage-based application in to clinically and commercially viable therapeutics.
Phage Futures Europe will return in 2020 to once again bring together representatives from established biotech companies (from human and animal applications), new adopters, key academic researchers and big pharma. You’ll take away actionable insights on:
- Preclinical data of phage therapy applications in acute and chronic indications
- The importance of magistral preparation for the personalised model
- Regulatory guidance to achieve data via magistral preparation or fixed cocktail methods
- The impact of phage on the immune system
- Administering phage therapy to overcome the current unmet medical need.
- Investment drivers